EMS AZ PLLC is proud of our commitment to maximum accuracy and efficiency by submitting our claims electronically. Miscoding and omission errors can cause rejected claims and delayed payments. We have multiple layers of edits to ensure each claim is audited prior to submission to ensure accurate and timely processing and payment.
Our commitment to advancing technologies also includes keeping vital information protected and systems working always. HIPAA compliant software and practices ensure information stay private. Our systems were designed to make your job easier.
What can you expect when partnering with EMS AZ PLLC?
- Trained, Certified Staff
- Weekly and Monthly Follow-Up Reports
- Expert Credentialing
- Electronic Submission and Rapid Appeals if needed.
- IMPROVED CASH FLOW!
Expand your patient base with EMS AZ PLLC Insurance provider enrollment nationwide including:
- Commercial Payer Enrollment (Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Keystone, Humana, UnitedHealth Group, Anthem, WellPoint, Kaiser, Highmark, etc.)
- Government Payer Enrollment (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Allow EMS AZ PLLC to take denials and convert them back into revenue! Revenue that can be used for staff, equipment, or anything else your practice may need to thrive in the long run.
- Medical Billing Services Include:
- Claim Submission
- We will check all superbills or encounter forms for correct coding and will send claims electronically or via paper when necessary. We also submit to secondary and tertiary insurances.
- Follow-up on Claims
- Claims follow-up is one of our strongest services. Our staff is very diligent in following up on every claim and making sure reimbursement is exactly what it should be!
- Remember, We Don’t Get Paid Unless We Get You Paid!
- Patient Statements
- A patient will receive 3 statements from us, one every 30 days. We use “soft” collection methods with patients which include “non-severe” collection letters. At the 90-day point, we will discuss with you the option of sending the account to collections. The ultimate decision remains yours.
- Patient and Insurance Payment Posting
- We post all patient and insurance payments. Any payments that are not through electronic remittance advice (ERA), simply scan us a copy of the EOB.
- We appeal any claim that has been improperly paid or denied.
- Revenue Recovery
We spend the time it takes to get you paid on “old” claims